Used casino slot machines from Las Vegas-style casinos can be an exciting and unique game room addition. However, searching through the tens and thousands of slot machines out there can be cumbersome and time consuming.
First and foremost, if you are purchasing used slot machine or video poker machine, check to make sure that the business you are purchasing from has a Department of Justice license. This assures you that the business shipping you the machine is legitimate and the government knows they are selling used gambling devices.
Next, discover if the machine you are considering is a true Vegas-style slot machine, Pachislo, or a knockoff. A few ways to tell are: https://126.96.36.199/
1) Does the machine take tokens or real money? A Vegas style machine takes real money, a Pachislo does not.
2) Does it say IGT or AGT? Most reputable dealers may have the name of the maker listed on their website with the name of the machine. If they don’t, ask. If they do, make sure the price is not as cheap. Too cheap could mean you’re considering a knockoff.
3) Real used casino slot machines can vary from $799 – $1099 for a base model. Pachislo machines are much less expensive and are created for casinos in Japan.
4) Knockoff machines, in most cases, may have a letter distinctive from the original. For instance: IGT is a real manufacturer and AGT is a knockoff.
5) Is the maker of the slot machine or video poker machine still in operation? Or even, are parts easy in the future by?
Most important, when searching for a used casino slot machine, discover should they provide a warranty. When there is a warranty, will the business you are purchasing from use it in writing? Typically the most popular slot machines brands on the web are IGT, Bally, Williams and Konami. Other slot machine brands can be found — just make sure that you may get repair parts for these machines in case they are no further in business.